MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND
Mount & Blade: Warband is the stand-alone increase pack to the action role-playing video game Mount & Blade. Revealed in January 2009, the game was developed by the Turkish company TaleWorlds Entertainment and was published by Paradox Interactive on March 30, 2010.
A sequel to the famous Mount & Blade game series, which skillfully combined action with strategy and RPG elements.
Mount & Blade Story:
Mount & Blade is established 200 years before the events portrayed in Mount & Blade: Warband, in a mighty kingdom of Calradia, whose king died without having a legitimate heir. Chaos spread over the land, and trade routes became plagued by bandits, nomads, and mercenaries. Fortunately for the country, standing on the edge of collapse, the player steps in. The role of the warrior is to find his place in this complicated political situation, moderate defiant nobles, and replace the former glory to the land as a master of one of six available factions.
In a land torn apart by incessant warfare, it is time to construct your band of trained warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your kingdom, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia.
In a genre, all its own, grow experience the only medieval combat/kingdom building sandbox game.
Mount and Blade Warband is a freakish blend of intense diplomatic fighting, real-time army command, and deep kingdom management.
- Drive your gaming skill to the max, in a multiplayer
- player experience wherein teamwork is predominant, timing is important, and skill is everything.
- Massive 64 player battles in a crowd of modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Battle, Capture the Flag, and Siege.
- Best your enemies with realistic physics-based battle, that takes into account momentum, attack timing, and station.
- Master the sensation of dozens of weapons and overcome all with true skill.
- Explore adventure alone and get lost in addictive empire-building bliss or equally pleasing banditry.
- There are no limits in Calradia, your story and gameplay expertise are truly freakish.
- Be aggressive and claim the throne of Calradia, appoint servants to manage lands, marry for power, tax villagers,
- fight for honor or cold expansionism.
System Requirments for Mount & Blade :
Recommended: Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 3 GB GeForce GTX 1060 / 4 GB Radeon RX 580 or better, 60 GB HDD, Windows 10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850 or better, 60 GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit
MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND TRAINERS
These Mount & Blade: Warband trainers & cheats are designed to heighten your experience with the game.
Our Mount & Blade: Warband trainer has accomplished 12 cheats and supports Steam.
Trainer Options and Cheats:
To unzip this folder after download, please insert the following password: trainer.
For the unpacking folder, we recommend using a free software – 7-Zip.
Unzip the contents of the archive, run the trainer, and then the game. During the game you will be able to use the following keys:
|NUMPAD3||maximum strength shield|
|NUMPAD4||one million gold pieces|
|NUMPAD5||1000 experience points (you must be in the hero)|
|NUMPAD6||50 development (you need to be in the hero)|
|NUMPAD7||50 skill points (you must be in the hero)|
|NUMPAD8||50 weapons (you need to be in the hero)|
Please Note! Trainer operates productively with 1,132 games!